Photo

EDR Day Passes?

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 MelanieS

MelanieS
  • 820 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 05:01 PM

"We have only one guest pass and it is for our photographer's assistant (getting the photog a room for one night). We ordered it from Valeria and I'm pretty sure it's $72 and is only good for eight hours. I think for those eight hours they are essentially a normal guest but double check with your WC."

Bre, My question is regarding your photographer. We were told you had to either pay $500 or pay for 3 nights for an outside photog. How did you get by with 1 night and a guest pass?

#12 bre

bre
    • 205 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 06:15 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by timelsel
      "We have only one guest pass and it is for our photographer's assistant (getting the photog a room for one night). We ordered it from Valeria and I'm pretty sure it's $72 and is only good for eight hours. I think for those eight hours they are essentially a normal guest but double check with your WC."

Bre, My question is regarding your photographer. We were told you had to either pay $500 or pay for 3 nights for an outside photog. How did you get by with 1 night and a guest pass?
      We had already booked through Del Sol Photography when they tried to make us sign a new contract that would have required the $500 or 3 night stay. So I fought back saying I had already booked one room and would be purchasing a guest pass. All told, it only saved us about $100. But it was totally worth it b/c we love they type of photography they do.

Have you signed a contract yet?
      Bre & Pete
      January 19, 2008
      El Dorado Royale

#13 MelanieS

MelanieS
      • 820 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:14 PM

We've already signed the contract with the resort, but not with the photographer yet. When I emailed the resort they reiterated their policy of $500 or 3 nights.

#14 bre

bre
        • 205 posts

Posted 03 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

Based on the price of rooms I'd go for the $500. And though it is tought to swallow, there are many AI's in Mexico and the Caribbean that will not even allow outside photog's so it's a small price (though still admittedly stupid) to pay for amazing memories.
          Bre & Pete
          January 19, 2008
          El Dorado Royale

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users