Sign in to follow this  
Leia78

Bought my dress but...

So I bought my dress a few months ago, and love it. Don't ask me why, but I still look at wedding dresses online. I've been eyeing this Casablanca dress for a while now and just recently felt complelled to try it on...just for the heck of it. I haven't yet b/c I'm scared that I'm going to love it and have to buy it (I don't want to waste $ on 2 dresses). I'll keep you posted w/ pics when I actually try on the dress..and if I end up buying it!

My dress is similar to this (sorry no pics of me)

Click the image to open in full size.

Here is the Casablanca dress. I think Karla wore it on her wedding day.

oh you would be surprised at how many of us were multiple dress brides. I had quite a few.

Thats why I no longer look at dresses, lol. I think Karla got a really good deal on her dress. So why don't you try it??

By the way, I loved that dress too, but every shop I went to did not carry it so I never did get a chance to try it. But I love the detail on the train.

Leia, not to talk you into spending more money, but I absolutely love Karla's dress! YOur is gorgeous too, but it's hard to tell since there are no pics of you in it. YOU have to be happy with it!

They are both beautiful. Both very different looks although they are the same shape. I do love the ruffles on the Casablanca. Good luck on making that choice once you try it on.

They're both gorgeous, I love all the detailing on the casablanca one, but honestly, I love lace, which really makes me LOVE the dress you already have.

but don't worry, like christine said, we've all done it.

I absolutely LOVE your dress and I have no idea why you would want to try another dress on. Yours is perfect and I bet you look PERFECT in it.

But if you do try on the other one.... please show us some pics :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyh View Post
Just a thought, why don't you try emailing Karla to see if she is willing to sell her dress??
I thought about that, but I think I am way bigger than her.