• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jfav

jfav
  • 6 posts

Posted 24 December 2007 - 11:26 PM

Hey ladies,

Merry Christmas Eve!

Has anyone looked into the Acanto Hotel in Playa Del Carmen?

It seems like a great option, but they haven't been very responsive. The pics on the website of weddings and events there look perfect for what we're looking for, but since I can't find any other brides-to-be mentioning it, I'm wary. I'm also not sure all the pics on the site are really of the hotel & property or somewhere else (odd...)

#2 rachcmn

rachcmn
    • 47 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 01:33 PM

Hmmm.... I just checked it the website too...since I am doing mine in either Playa or Tulum. The pictures do look unique, but it looks to be a condo/building with some construction? The other thing is that they don't give any service information just pictures that could have been done anywhere. I guess I would be a little wary too. Do you have a WC? I would ask about it and see what your WC says.
      ~Rachael

#3 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
      • 149 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

I looked at this place too. The only problem is that they only have 7 rooms at the hotel. So if you plan on having more then it is hard. They do have other rooms they say are part of the hotel, but they are a 15-20 min walk. They emailed me that there are more options b/c they are building condos. But that is scary if they are not already built. Also, the pool does not look like it gets any sun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users