Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#22 JODEY

JODEY
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 January 2008 - 11:05 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Amanda77
    Congratulations! We're getting married at Dreams on 20 August 2008 and we're having the ceremony at 5 p.m. Has anyone else been married in Mexico in August? Slightly worried about hurricane seasons!

I'm slightly worried as I'm under the impression that we won't be in contact with Claudia until we arrive on the 11 August, which is stressing me out slight. I want to know exactly what will be happening before I get there and how much extras I will have to pay for, such as chair covers, gazebo decorating, meals for guests, blood tests, toasts etc. As you can see I've lots of questions

If anyone has an email address for Claudia I would be very grateful!

Thanks
    Amanda
    Hi Amanda, I'm from Nottingham England !! YIPPPEEEE I don't know if you've noticed but most Brides to be are from America, so Its great to know I'm not the only Brit on the site !!! I'm not getting married at Dreams untill Nov 09 but I do have alot of info regarding extras, blood tests ect... I've not yet learnt how to attatch doc's yet but I'll have a go, I'm intouch with Daniella @ Dreams she's been really good at getting back to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users