Gran Bahia Principe Roll Call

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#111 swong

swong
  • 169 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:22 PM

Hi all!

Can anyone please tell me why you pick your stay/wedding between Coba/Tulum/Akumal? I'm having a hard time deciding and definitely need help!! Thanks a ton!

Scarlett
    Scarlett

#112 sunnyee

sunnyee
    • 112 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:39 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by swong
      Hi all!

Can anyone please tell me why you pick your stay/wedding between Coba/Tulum/Akumal? I'm having a hard time deciding and definitely need help!! Thanks a ton!

Scarlett
      We are getting married on February 25, 2010 at Coba - Akumal Beach Hammock location. It is where my finance proposed last February. Only 73 more sleeps to go!

We chose Coba because we had stayed there 5 times before and love the junior suites. We have families with children coming to the wedding and felt that the suites would give them more space in the room. We have never been bothered by the fact that Coba is not on the beach and walking for us just helps keep us active with all the food and drink we consume. The grounds at Coba are gorgeous - all three properties are beautiful.

I just stayed at Tulum a few weeks ago and it was great too. We had an oceanview room and that was a lovely treat to see the sun rise every morning.

IMHO, you can't go wrong with any of the three properties on this resort...it's a great choice regardless of which hotel you choose.

Happy planning!

#113 swong

swong
      • 169 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:52 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by sunnyee
        We are getting married on February 25, 2010 at Coba - Akumal Beach Hammock location. It is where my finance proposed last February. Only 73 more sleeps to go!

We chose Coba because we had stayed there 5 times before and love the junior suites. We have families with children coming to the wedding and felt that the suites would give them more space in the room. We have never been bothered by the fact that Coba is not on the beach and walking for us just helps keep us active with all the food and drink we consume. The grounds at Coba are gorgeous - all three properties are beautiful.

I just stayed at Tulum a few weeks ago and it was great too. We had an oceanview room and that was a lovely treat to see the sun rise every morning.

IMHO, you can't go wrong with any of the three properties on this resort...it's a great choice regardless of which hotel you choose.

Happy planning!
        Thank you!! 73 more sleeps!! Geez I'm excited for you!!!! I heard the Tulum and Akumal are the older ones, are they really that old?
        Scarlett

#114 HereFishie

HereFishie
        • 386 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:47 PM

swong - our decision was mostly motivated by price honestly. It was the least expensive of the 3. However, having JR suites instead was also a big reason for us to choose the Coba.

#115 xcitedbride

xcitedbride
          • 48 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 04:45 AM

Hi there!

We just booked our wedding at GBP Tulum on February 8th 2011.

Super excited! Loads to do. Any great tips or suggestions out there much appreciated.

cheers!

#116 sunnyee

sunnyee
            • 112 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 11:38 PM

All three resorts on this property are wonderful and you can't go wrong with any of them. I was married at the Akumal Beach Hammock location on February 25th. If you have any questions, please let me know.

This forum is a wealth of information and was a definite asset in planning our wedding.

Cheers,
              Sunnyee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users