• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Heidi

Heidi
  • 2,642 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 10:18 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mauraw
    First of all, I am very familiar with the California Raisins claymation Christmas special from 1987. I used to love this as a kid! I have fantastic news for you --- this has been available on DVD since 2003 Here is the link to it on Amazon! Amazon.com: Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas Plus Halloween & Easter Celebrations: DVD: Krisha Fairchild,Tim Conner,Todd Tolces,Brian Cummings,Johnny Counterfit,Greg Black,Ron Tinsley,Barry Bruce,Will Vinton
    You can also watch "Herb & Rex" in 3 parts on YouTube here:
    YouTube - Will Vinton's Claymation Christmas 1 of 3
    YAY!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've seen this!!! I actually went onto Amazon.com yesterday and ordered the DVD; I'm sooo excited!!! My brother & sister are going to flip!
    Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#22 babycow

babycow
    • 367 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 12:38 PM

A Christmas Story! They used to play it on TBS all day, back to back on Christmas . My sis and I would keep it on as long as the parents could tolerate it.
      http://i206.photobuc....DERICA_242.jpg
      Erica and Tim
      Dreams Tulum
      Mexico
      May 17, 2008

#23 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 07 December 2007 - 02:24 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Heidi
      YAY!!!!!!! I'm so glad you've seen this!!! I actually went onto Amazon.com yesterday and ordered the DVD; I'm sooo excited!!! My brother & sister are going to flip!
      Yaaay Heidi I'm so glad my Christmas movie addiction is doing the world some good, haha. You have to let me know your brother & sister's reaction when they see you got it on DVD!!

#24 BayBug

BayBug
      • 852 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 04:16 PM

I love, love (absolutely love) Love Actually. I am really not a Christmas person. The holiday irritates me……but I also like watching Scrooged with Billy Murray. It is hilarious!!!
        Angie

#25 lambert13

lambert13
        • 901 posts

Posted 07 December 2007 - 05:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by BayBug
          I love, love (absolutely love) Love Actually. I am really not a Christmas person. The holiday irritates me……but I also like watching Scrooged with Billy Murray. It is hilarious!!!
          Love it!

[Props man tries to attach antlers to a mouse]
          Props man: I can't get the antlers glued to this little guy. We tried Crazy Glue, but it don't work.
          Frank Cross: Did you try staples?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users