• 11,403 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 10:59 PM

He's a good man :))

#12 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:11 PM

Breathe.....you have time to decide these things :) When my WC asked me that same question I said lots of candles and white linens. That's about all...lol

Since you have time, maybe something will jump out at you that you really like. When in doubt, I say simple is better and black/white and nature as the rest of the colors sounds great to me.

Now go guzzle that margarita!!

#13 LadyP

LadyP
      • 3,156 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 11:22 PM

I AM SIPPIN now. He is playing lil john and said he and our son will walk down the isle to soldierboy I NEED A BIGGER DRINK

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 03:19 AM

Not soldierboy! LOL Yeah, drink up!

#15 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
          • 2,302 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 09:46 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LadyP
            I AM SIPPIN now. He is playing lil john and said he and our son will walk down the isle to soldierboy I NEED A BIGGER DRINK
            Catherine! I am dying laughing reading this post! I hope the margarita(s) worked.lol
            2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

#16 LadyP

LadyP
            • 3,156 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:14 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by twinkletoes
              Catherine! I am dying laughing reading this post! I hope the margarita(s) worked.lol
              NO IT DID NOT It is hard to mellow out when you have someone doing the Superman dance and walking like they are going down the isle.

#17 Jessica

Jessica
              • VIP Member
              • 11,939 posts

Posted 04 December 2007 - 01:21 PM

Congrats on putting down the deposit!

When she asks what you envision, I don't think she needs to know the colors at all. She probably means the mood.

Do you envision something romantic? Traditional? Untraditional? Modern?

Do you envision an aisle lined with flowers? Your guests seated? An arch?

Do you envision walking down the aisle to the traditional wedding music, or something "carribean" inspired? (my steel drum player played a lot of Bob Marley! It was great.)

I think purple and a burnt orange can go well together. It may help you out if you see actual swatches and put them together to see if you like it. My colors were so easy. Black and white with touches of red, because that's my favorite color combo. Go with whatever you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users