Photo

Boarding Pass Template STD

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 02:33 PM

most are not beeing mailed.. I can deleiver them at work and around the city.. the ones that are going out of the city I'm mailing them in a separate envelope.. not sure if you can mail them exposed but here in Mexico I wouldn't do that... plus shipping is really expensive so I plan to deleiver a package to an uncle with the STDs for everyone that lives in the same city and he'll help me deleiver..

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

Thanks anny.

I guess I may have to purchase envelopes for them. I'm trying to skim purchases on anything I can. (little things add up). My mother is making me send the second pre-stamped prelim RSVP, because she said not everyone is internet savy and will not do this on our website. Ugg! Stamps=$$$

#23 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:01 PM

Make your boarding passes a postcard and you will save on postage. Also you can do your rsvp's as a postcard which will also save you money. Just a thought.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 05:51 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Soon to be Mrs. Hull
        Make your boarding passes a postcard and you will save on postage. Also you can do your rsvp's as a postcard which will also save you money. Just a thought.
        I was thinking of doing that but I will be sending two boarding passes per family. One will have this STD info, the second will be the RSVP (this one will be a postcard version so that they can easily put it back in the mail.)

#25 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 08:17 PM

oh okay, well then I would just get some plain white legal size envelopes and use those...you could always dress them up with a monogram sticker or something?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#26 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:03 PM

I think thats the plan. I went to Staples yesterday and figured that they'll work fine. Maybe I'll get those stamps with our monogram.

Christine, didn't you get some?

#27 Christine

Christine
          • VIP Member
          • 21,514 posts
          • LocationReno, NV

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:12 PM

yup I got the stamps, they are about double the price of a regular stamp, but I really feel like the stamps are worth it, because its the first impression of the mailing

stamps.com

#28 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 10:38 PM

thanks. I'll check it out.

#29 chrisnessa

chrisnessa
            • 176 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:28 PM

Hi All,

I was trying to find the boarding pass template does anyone have it to offer? If so thank you so much!
              Our first year married. We had our marriage blessed at our Catholic Church.

#30 boscobel

boscobel
              • VIP Member
              • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 September 2007 - 01:37 PM

PM my your email and I can send you my sample. It's a work in progress though...

Quote:
                Originally Posted by chrisnessa
                Hi All,

I was trying to find the boarding pass template does anyone have it to offer? If so thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users