Bachelorette Party in Cabo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Leia78

• VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:32 AM

I'm planning to have a low key bachelorette party in Cabo w/ my BMs and maybe our moms too. Any suggestions on dinner and things to do before or after??

#2 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 28 November 2007 - 01:11 PM

That's kind of a toughie in Cabo, low key I mean. But if you go into San Jose Del Cabo you could have dinner and tour some of the art galleries and shops all within walking distance. I haven't eaten at either but I heard that La Panga and Local Eight are both fantastic.
      Otherwise, there is a little italian restaurant in downtown Cabo that FI and I both love. It's called Romeo and Julietta's. You don't hear much about it but the food is unbelievable (we ate there twice with coworkers on a company trip). They will make you your caesar salad to your liking right at your table, and it's the best salad you'll ever have.
      As far as activities go, shopping always does the trick with ladies And a lot of the marina bars/restaurants in Cabo usually have live music so just walking along the boardwalk you should stumble on something you like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users