Mariachi Band???

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 17 December 2006 - 04:02 PM

I just made arrangements thru Maye for a Mariachi trio. They will play for our ceremony & cocktail hour. They are $320 per hour. I did ask Maye if I hired a full mariachi band, could just a few of them play for the ceremony, and then all of them afterward. She said they do not "break" the group up. So, I settled for the trio which I think is a nice compromise, especially since we will have a relatively small group (30-40 ppl).

#12 evonut

evonut
    • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:45 AM

I thought they were gouging me when they quoted $390 per hour but by the sounds of some of you gals' prices, I'm getting them at a fair price!

#13 EDYTA

EDYTA
      • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:49 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by evonut
        I thought they were gouging me when they quoted $390 per hour but by the sounds of some of you gals' prices, I'm getting them at a fair price!
        I still haven't decided if I'm going to get a mariachi band it still seems really really high pricing for me

#14 evonut

evonut
        • 92 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:51 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by EDYTA
          I still haven't decided if I'm going to get a mariachi band it still seems really really high pricing for me

I'm quite the sucker for live music, lol. Might need them for two hours.

#15 EDYTA

EDYTA
          • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 01:57 AM

I thought it would b a nice touch especially that ur in mexico...i will have to find some money for this....but im only have 16 people at the wedding u guys think its worth it?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users