Photo

Favor Boxes

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LeXiee

LeXiee
  • 286 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 01:09 PM

Has anyone made their own favor boxes? Or does anyone know of a place where I could find a big favor box?

It doesn't need to be huge (I like pillow boxes)... it's just that I'm offering an oval shaped deck of cards and I want it to fit inside. The case is 2.5" W x 6.25" H x 1" D.

The only other thing I'll be adding in the boxes are two bookmarks that I want to make. I will make them with string and nice beach beads (when I find them).

#2 Jenn79

Jenn79
    • 625 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 03:27 PM

I know Michael's sells a lot of different sized boxes and bags. They don't show a lot of selection online, but in the stores themselves there is usually a whole aisle of boxes, bags, tins, plastic containers, cellophane wrap, you name it.

Good luck!
      Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
      Review Pictures Pro Pictures
      "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#3 LeXiee

LeXiee
      • 286 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:14 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JHillHolmes13
        I know Michael's sells a lot of different sized boxes and bags. They don't show a lot of selection online, but in the stores themselves there is usually a whole aisle of boxes, bags, tins, plastic containers, cellophane wrap, you name it.

Good luck!
        Great! Thanks for the info :)

#4 Jessica

Jessica
        • VIP Member
        • 11,939 posts

Posted 22 November 2007 - 07:23 PM

Ditto on craft stores.

However, if you don't find what you need there, I usually get boxes from Boxes, Shipping Boxes, Shipping Supplies, Packaging Materials, Cardboard Boxes - ULINE Also, don't forget to cheap out dollar stores. I got my favor boxes from Dollar Tree.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users