Sign in to follow this  
newfiebride

Turquoise hand fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Yay! I am sooo tempted to buy them as well at that price and they are so cute, but control yourself woman!
too late, I got them :) it wasn't really an impulse though. My plan for my lunch break was to find & order fans. I just got sidetracked & ran out of time to shop around as intensely as I normally do. I tend to overthink it & look for the best deal until my eyes hurt.

Oh, and they ship out of PA. I thought they were coming from Asia. No wonder why shipping was reasonable.

Your fans look great. Since you already have those, I wouldn't order a different set. I'm not adding a lot of color to my wedding because I'm not decorating. The hotel will put white tulle on the chairs. So I need to add color with my accesories. I think you'll have plenty of color that colored fans might be too much. The natural color will look beautiful. You can tie a little pink ribbon on them & it will look great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
oops...link doesn't work. Anyways, just search bamboo fans, you'll find it. They are $7.95 per dozen.

i think there are some free shipping codes on the coupon codes page. If not google "oriental trading coupon". They have them pretty often.

I liked those, but I really wanted the color.

Ahhh...sorry! I did see some colored ones on site. I just plan on using the ribbon to give them some color....though....wonder if you could spray paint them bright colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormsong View Post
Ahhh...sorry! I did see some colored ones on site. I just plan on using the ribbon to give them some color....though....wonder if you could spray paint them bright colors.
I ordered them through a different website. They were a little cheaper & come colored already. But spraypaint might be a good idea for people who want all one color that isn't available online.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari2566 View Post
I love them...just bookmarked the site so I can think about it. I have been so implusive lately.

mine will be in soon & i'll let you know how they look.

Someone posted 50 cent white ones on the "do you guests really use the hand fans" thread. I love the color though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yari2566 View Post
I love them...just bookmarked the site so I can think about it. I have been so implusive lately.

mine will be in soon & i'll let you know how they look.

Someone posted 50 cent white ones on the "do you guests really use the hand fans" thread. I love the color though!