Photo

Paradisus Cancun Or.....somewhere Even Better?

2018 Brides Cancun Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cuddlepops

cuddlepops
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 March 2017 - 12:06 PM

Hey!

I got engaged in 2016, but have only just got round to deciding to organise the big day! Me and the big bear are looking at September 2018 (yes I'm aware of hurricane season). We're a bit confused because right now we don't have much indication of how many guests we will have.. I think we should send a save the date out to get a better idea. 

I stayed at Paradisus in 2015 and absolutely loved it, I'm very curious about having my big day there.. although I'm not sure if it's going to be too pricey. Has anyone else had their wedding there?

If not, would be great to hear about any other hotels on the main strip that have good food and awesome weddings and are as pretty as Paradisus without being too expensive.

xxxx

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,673 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 23 March 2017 - 08:21 AM

If you would like you can email info@wrighttravelagency.com 

we have been, stayed at, or had weddings at most of the larger resorts in cancun/riviera maya area and can break down the pros and cons for you. They can also explain the different group benefits and promotions that are available to you as well as our bride and groom fly free promo.

Or you can use the link in my signature :)

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users