AshleyPelton

2019 Brides!

Hi Ashley - Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Patty and I am one of the TA's with  Wright Travel and the BDW forum. I have already had requests from 2019 brides so it's not too early to start planning.  What questions can we answer for you to start? Just click on the link below for a BDW TA to contact you. We do not charge any fees for our services and we are here to help the planning process run smoothly and create the destination wedding of your dreams! TA Patty

@@AshleyPelton Hey Ashley! Welcome! Planning, especially from long distance can be super stressful and confusing, but there's plenty of ladies here who will be more than willing to answer any of your questions or concerns!

Hi! Here also a 2019 bride. I'm really excited about planning our wedding but indeed where do we start?

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the BDW forum! We're happy to answer any questions and help get the planning process started. Just click the link below if you'd like a BED TA to contact you. We're here to help make your wedding planning fun and stress free! Thanks TA Patty