Photo

2019 Brides!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 AshleyPelton

AshleyPelton
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 04:09 PM

Any other brides planning for a couple years away. I have absolutely no idea where to start! I need major help! 😁

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 151 posts

Posted 23 March 2017 - 10:10 AM

Hi Ashley - Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! My name is Patty and I am one of the TA's with  Wright Travel and the BDW forum. I have already had requests from 2019 brides so it's not too early to start planning.  What questions can we answer for you to start? Just click on the link below for a BDW TA to contact you. We do not charge any fees for our services and we are here to help the planning process run smoothly and create the destination wedding of your dreams! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 Mangosong

Mangosong
      • 178 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 20, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Costa Rica!
      • LocationBrooklyn

Posted 01 April 2017 - 01:35 PM

@AshleyPelton Hey Ashley! Welcome! Planning, especially from long distance can be super stressful and confusing, but there's plenty of ladies here who will be more than willing to answer any of your questions or concerns!

#4 Bride2019

Bride2019
      • 8 posts
      • Wedding Date:March 20, 2019
      • Wedding Location:Aruba

Posted 03 May 2017 - 09:38 PM

Hi! Here also a 2019 bride. I'm really excited about planning our wedding but indeed where do we start?

#5 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
      • 151 posts

Posted 03 May 2017 - 10:10 PM

Congratulations and welcome to the BDW forum! We're happy to answer any questions and help get the planning process started. Just click the link below if you'd like a BED TA to contact you. We're here to help make your wedding planning fun and stress free! Thanks TA Patty
        Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
        AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
        Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users