2017 Brides BDW Newbies Beach Weddings Cabo

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 xxmimi

xxmimi
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 01:44 AM

Hello All!

New to the forum! I was recently engaged (12/23/2016) and I am now in planning mode! I never realized how much you have to decide on before you can even start to think about actual wedding things! Ahhhh!

So we have decided on destination! Our family is all spread out and either way, a lot of people will have to fly to where we are located now, so we figured...why not! We LOVE Cabo San Lucas and have decided on Cabo for our location, but I have NO idea where to start on resorts. I am still in the very early beginning stages of this but already I'm feeling the pressure!  :wacko:

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,664 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2017 - 09:12 AM

welcome Mimi. I am a cabo bride also :)

what type of event are you envisioning? beach wedding, chapel?

Legal? symbolic?

small or big?

kids or no kids?

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2017 Brides, BDW Newbies, Beach Weddings, Cabo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users