Sola Flowers?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 rebeccarpeck1

rebeccarpeck1
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 September 2016 - 09:36 AM

Hi

So, I believe we are going to bring our own flowers, and after lots of searching, I seem to be really drawn to sola flowers. Has anybody used them? I'm just concerned with them holding up during travel.

Thank you!
    Attached File  20160908_133615.png   826.75KB   5 downloads

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 10 September 2016 - 11:10 PM

@rebeccarpeck1  Congrats and welcome!

That's such a pretty bouquet! I'm not familiar with the vendor. There was a past bride here that dealt with Stemple Shop. Have you checked them out?

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 rebeccarpeck1

rebeccarpeck1
    • 19 posts

Posted 11 September 2016 - 02:46 AM

Stemple Shop has nice things, but they are real touch flowers. Sola flowers are made from the tapioca plant. The natural color is ivory and then they can be painted or dyed. Their texture is super light, almost like styrofoam, so I am worried about traveling with them. I bought some to try to color myself....fail, so Etsy it is if I go this route. Hahaha :)

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users