Dresses 2017 Brides Attire

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 scadeau

• 21 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 19, 2017
  • Wedding Location:Grand Sunset Princess

Posted 10 August 2016 - 09:55 AM

Good news for budget friendly brides - For all GTA brides, the boutique Ritche Bridal is closing down because the owners of 64 years are retiring. Everything is on sale and bridesmaids dresses are 50% off.

The bad news -  I bought my dress from Ritche and it is supposed to arrive late September to the boutique. The store is closing in November so I will not get to use their in house alternations (which was a huge selling point in me buying the dress from there). I am very upset by this because I do not have a place to store my dress during the alternation process/am losing the convenience of the one stop shopping wedding dress experience. My sister and mom both bought their wedding dresses from here (and had alternations done) and the dresses turned out absolutely beautiful.

None the less this situation is out of my control, so I am trying to stay positive! Just wondering if anyone have seamstress recommendations in the GTA? 

Also, does anyone know if the seamstress keeps your dress between fitting sessions or do you have to bring it back and forth?

Any help would be VERY appreciated :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users