2017 Brides Caribbean Dominican Republic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kcespedes

Kcespedes
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:25 AM

Hi Everyone. 

I recently got engaged and am looking to get married in the Dominican Republic. Both my fiance and I are of Dominican background and having the wedding there would just be amazing since our families living in the Dominican would be able to attend. 

I have been looking at Now and Dreams resorts in Punta Cana. I also have looked at JellyFish and Huracan restaurants. I am so lost! I have no idea where to start. 

I was wondering if anyone here is using any of these venues? Maybe you can help me go in the right direction. We plan on getting married August 2017. 

also, Is anyone here a UVC member? My fiance and I got a membership and were wondering if they offer any further discounts for any of the AM resorts. 

Any information from anyone would be extremely helpful! 

Thanks in advance and happy planning! 

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
    • 102 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 02:20 PM

Congratulations on your engagement! We have stayed at Now Larimar and all three Dreams properties in Punta Cana and have also been to jellyfish and Hurican. I am not familair with how the vacation club works with groups, if you can book a block of rooms and if you would receive any of the group amenties offered by the resorts when booking a traditional group block. 

We're happy to answer any questions you may have. Just click the link below to have a Wright Travel agent contact you. Thanks! TA Patty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
      AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
      Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 YS Studios

YS Studios
      • 11 posts
      • Wedding Date:February 2, 2017
      • Wedding Location:Antigua, Guatemala Vow Renewal 20yr
      • LocationSaint Louis, MO

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:20 AM

Jill Bowen the owner / operator of www.travelshoppeltd.com 

217-753-0255 

She has been a long time Wedding Professional I know personally. She has a genuine heart to serve Wedding couples in the area of booking Destination Weddings! We always say she has Fairy Dust in her Keyboard! 

Good Luck ~ 

#4 maitte28

maitte28
      • 6 posts

Posted 10 July 2016 - 01:06 PM

Hi

I will recommend this company that is very serious and offer very good services.

She takes care of all the wedding planning. She make weddings in the Caribbean.

heaventourstravel@yahoo.com 

404-647-1009

#5 thecoolestsarah

thecoolestsarah
        • 2 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 18, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
        • LocationPortland, OR

Posted 28 July 2016 - 10:06 PM

We went to Punta Cana on vacation last summer, and I honestly don't think you can go wrong! No matter what you do, it will be gorgeous. The only concern I would have is to definitely have a backup plan for rain - you never know what will happen down there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users