Photo

Sandos Finisterra Cabo 2017 Wedding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hstuck

hstuck
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 01:53 PM

I am in the process of confirming my Feb 2017 wedding at Sandos Finisterra and wonder if anyone out there has recently have their wedding there or are sometime soon. I don't have time or budget to do site visits and hoping with this forum and gut feeling things well go well. Let's become best friends!

#2 Sdevore138

Sdevore138
    • 2 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 02:02 PM

Hi!  I'm getting married at Sandos Finisterra in November 2016.  We went to visit last November so I'm happy to try to answer any questions you might have about the venue.  I met with Lupita (the resort's wedding coordinator) while I was there and she was very nice and answered all of my questions.  She explained there are 3 locations for the wedding reception and we choose the Tortuga Deck which is right on the sand.  However, that only holds 60 people  and it looks like we will exceed that so most likely we will be having it on the Mountain Top Terrace which looks beautiful in pictures but I'm bummed we didn't see it while visiting.  It also comes with an extra $750 charge.

Anyways, let me know if you have any questions and hopefully I can help!!

#3 bmillerick

bmillerick
      • 9 posts
        • LocationBoston

Posted 21 June 2016 - 08:08 AM

Hi @Sdevore138 I have sooooo many questions! I loved Sandos but I couldn't find much information. Do you have a brochure with pricing and per person info? 

We're looking for adults only, were there a lot of kids around?

#4 YS Studios

YS Studios
        • 11 posts
        • Wedding Date:February 2, 2017
        • Wedding Location:Antigua, Guatemala Vow Renewal 20yr
        • LocationSaint Louis, MO

Posted 04 July 2016 - 11:36 AM

My experience with all inclusive hotels is that they have an area for just kiddos and an adult area. If the coordinator can talk a walk and have a face time conversation with you to ease your mind that would be the way to go (like my run on sentence)? 

Brides that book a place such as these can enjoy the best of both worlds: They can have family who has kiddos enjoy the just for kids / families area while knowing they have an adult only bar or pool area they can relax in while kids are not splashing them.  

#5 Wiseblueeyes

Wiseblueeyes
        • 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

I am in the process of confirming my Feb 2017 wedding at Sandos Finisterra and wonder if anyone out there has recently have their wedding there or are sometime soon. I don't have time or budget to do site visits and hoping with this forum and gut feeling things well go well. Let's become best friends!

Hello - I am getting married at Sandos Finisterra in February 2017 also.  Have you been able to gather more information from this site? Would love to share!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users