3 replies to this topic

#1 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
  • 120 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 02 April 2016 - 10:09 PM

I have been working with Almarie for over a year for my wedding that is scheduled for April 13th. But, I have emailed multiple times over the past week and not gotten any responses. Is anyone else having the same issue? Has anyone talked with her within the past week? I am starting top get frantic that my wedding won't actually happen, so I appreciate any help!

event.png

#2 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 03 April 2016 - 01:12 PM

@cruisebride2016 I'm sorry you're going through this so close to your wedding. Do you have a phone number? It might be worth getting a phone card (if you don't have international long distance calling) and phone Jamaica. My husband and I were married there in 2011 at a resort and they had some issues with WCs leaving. I went through something similar for a couple of weeks not getting any response to my emails and ended up buying a phone card and calling. It was worth it. They were just busy and engaging new staff. The WC put my mind at ease finally and I got a jumble of questions answered. Might be something that works for you.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 cruisebride2016

cruisebride2016
  • 120 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 13, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica during Western Caribbean Cruise
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:10 PM

@acw271011 Thank you for giving some suggestions! I had tried calling and got a machine. I finally ended up posting on their Facebook page and got an almost instant response. Amazing what social media can do when a company doesn't want bad publicity! We have exchanged multiple emails today and are back on track. Huge relief!

event.png

#4 acw271011

acw271011
  • Moderators
  • 3,128 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
  • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
  • LocationToronto Area

Posted 03 April 2016 - 02:27 PM

@cruisebride2016  Good to hear!! You're right - when it comes to the wedding business, I don't think there is anyone that wants bad publicity! We loved Jamaica and our wedding was super special, even with it being just the 2 of us. I would do it in Jamaica again for sure!

All the best! I know you leave really soon! Keep posting your updates!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users