Photo

Just Decided On Maui, Don't Know Where To Start!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GirlFriday

GirlFriday
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 05:39 PM

Hi everyone, it looks like no one has really posted in this forum in awhile, but I could really use some help.  My fiance and I have finally decided on Maui as our destination wedding location, mainly because our original plan of a caribbean cruise was thwarted by the zika virus scare.  Unfortunately I was really looking forward to the easy planning with the cruise coordinator and wedding packages, so now I don't know where to begin.  Any recommendations on how I can make this as easy as possible?  My fiance and I are in Michigan and can't afford a scouting trip before the wedding.  

Thanks! 

Nancy

#2 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 25 February 2016 - 11:09 AM

Hi everyone, it looks like no one has really posted in this forum in awhile, but I could really use some help.  My fiance and I have finally decided on Maui as our destination wedding location, mainly because our original plan of a caribbean cruise was thwarted by the zika virus scare.  Unfortunately I was really looking forward to the easy planning with the cruise coordinator and wedding packages, so now I don't know where to begin.  Any recommendations on how I can make this as easy as possible?  My fiance and I are in Michigan and can't afford a scouting trip before the wedding.  

Thanks! 

Nancy

@GirlFriday Soory to hear about your fist plans. I cant wait until Zika is no more in the news. I made this little shot video hope it can help you to get started.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#3 AngelaCzmiel

AngelaCzmiel
      • 13 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 02:26 AM

First of all i would like to congratulate you that you select a really beautiful wedding destination the Maui Island. Comes to your question for Maui wedding you have to hire a local wedding planner, they take care about everything related to your wedding and let you to enjoy your wedding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users