Dreams Punta Cana 2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 sharpbecca

sharpbecca
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2016 - 08:26 PM

Hello fellow brides!

I am getting married at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa in April 2016! Time is getting close now. I was looking to see if there are any other brides getting married there during that time, or any time this year! Interested in what you fellow ladies think about the resort and the packages offered. We are having a beautiful beach ceremony  :lol:

#2 amberguesa

amberguesa
    • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2016 - 07:57 PM

I just booked with dreams for April 2017. I would love to hear any pointers you have and how the whole process has been. I wish I had some advice for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

#3 KJCoins

KJCoins
      • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:42 PM

Anyone who is booking here for 2017, can you comment on whether they are charging you to have your reception in a private restaurant?

#4 amberguesa

amberguesa
        • 5 posts

Posted 06 April 2016 - 02:51 PM

Anyone who is booking here for 2017, can you comment on whether they are charging you to have your reception in a private restaurant?

They aren't charging for the space exactly. They have package deals that include the space. They include the wedding and reception and other extras. However, they do charge like 200 to have your reception on the beach. It is a set up fee.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users