Looking For Feedback On My Flowers

DIY Flowers Decor & Details

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Natasha28

Natasha28
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 March 2016 - 07:18 PM

<p>I'm leaving for my wedding at Secrets Wild Orchid in MoBay in 2 days and have finally finished my bouquet, my FH's boutonniere and my grandmothers corsage. I would have loved to have real flowers but I wanted peonies in different shades of coral for my bouquet and as many of you know the prices are crazy expensive (quotes I received were in the $600 range just for my bouquet!) to me that is just too expensive for flowers I can't bring home through customs to have as a keepsake so I ended up making my own using a mx of real touch and silks.  I did have some dusty miller in my bouquet to match the boutonniere and corsage but ended up taking it out at the last minute as the bouquet was starting to look too busy.<em> </em>I purchased the flowers from Michaels and various sellers on Etsy. If anyone is interested in specific flowers from my bouquet send me a message and I'll tell you where I bought them. All though my bouquet didn't turn out how I originally envisioned overall I'm pleased with the final result but worried that they might look fake in the pictures. Would love to get some feedback from you ladies. Do they look too fake? Is there anything you would do differently?</p>

Wow! Did you make these from scratch? They do not look fake at all!!! Excellent job!! You've inspired me to atleast TRY!

#12 Eadrianne1990

Eadrianne1990
    • 15 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 16, 2016
    • Wedding Location:albatroz PRIVATE VILLA cancun

Posted 27 April 2016 - 04:52 AM

Those prices seem waaayyy tooo high. I am glad my flowers are real and package price. Before having my last quote o had thought to do fake flowers. Some flowers in their unreal beauty look fake anyway.....

Enviado desde mi SM-N910C mediante Tapatalk

ADRIANNE  :wub:    

WEDDING DATE JUNE 16 2016  

VILLA ALBATROZ CANCUN

#13 RitvikSehgal

RitvikSehgal
    • 70 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:25 PM

These are simply beautiful for decoration.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJOxP40c4HOJLK2GeYCm2http://www.bharatkirayabhandar.com/

#14 arjit

arjit
      • 20 posts
        • LocationChhattisgarh

Posted 09 May 2016 - 11:55 PM

These flowers will match to only few dresses basically with some pure white or golden. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users