2016 Brides

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ika

• 2 posts
    • LocationToronto, Canada

Posted 11 October 2015 - 05:45 PM

Hi Everyone! :)

I'm really happy to have found this forum! I've been feeling so overwhelmed trying to plan my destination wedding for Sept 2016.

I've gotten really good group rates for both Azul Fives and Now Jade. My fiance and I had the chance to visit both these resorts and are having such a hard time deciding between the two!! Azul Fives is more extravagant and is the most beautiful resort I've ever seen. I'm hesitating booking it though mostly because of the reviews about Lomas, their decorating vendor. Dealing with them sounds like a nightmare and I'm nervous the wedding will be completely over our budget of $10,000! We are expecting about 30 guests, maybe a little more. We want a DJ and a decent photographer. Can anyone please tell me honestly if it's possible to have a wedding this size at Azul for $10,000 or less?

Azul brides, can you please tell me how much your weddings cost?? You can email me dominika.bankowska@gmail.com

Our group rate at Now Jade is slightly more expensive per person but figuring out an approx total cost for the wedding seems easier with Now Jade. Their pricing is more straight forward and it's all done through the resort coordinator, who is very responsive! Azul Fives hasn't responded to me yet. The practical side of me says to book Now Jade. It doesn't have a sky deck but it's still beautiful and the fees aren't as inflated as Lomas. The coordinator there has been so nice and helpful, his service alone makes me want to book Jade... but then I think of that AMAZING Sky Deck at Azul!

Brides who have had their weddings and at either of these two resorts, please help! I really appreciate any advice I can get :)

Thank you in advance! 

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,068 posts

Posted 12 October 2015 - 09:35 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Ika and Congrats on your destination wedding next Sept!!! You've come to the right place for lots of great info, advice, suggestions and support from everyone on these boards - so well done on a wonderful start :)

We just shot a wedding at Azul Fives, so can show you what kind of backdrop it would make for your wedding photos......as seen here: Azul Fives Wedding Album:

.....and these magical wedding moments that matter we captured, taken from our NOW Jade Wedding Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your journey ahead - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Edited by Moments That Matter, 12 October 2015 - 09:36 AM.

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 gonzaloNunez

• Insiders
      • 219 posts
        • LocationMexico

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:03 AM

Hello Ika!

i don't have anything bad to say of any of them. But I can say that getting married in Now Jade seems to be a little more easier. Both are great, but if you want to access external vendors Now Jade will be cheaper and more accesible for you. Beaches, services, acomodations are great in both.

Good luck in your planning!

Posted Image

Gonzalo Nunez - WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER - www.gonzalonunez.com - Facebook Fanpage
        Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Riviera Maya, Mexico, rest of the world.

#4 ekf6189

• 9 posts

Posted 10 November 2015 - 01:32 PM

hey there! I, myself, am a Karisma bride, getting married in August of 2016.

Personally, I thought the wedding packages at the Karisma resorts were too amazing to pass up.

They include a lot and have been so easy to work with!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users