4 replies to this topic

#1 Ashley0829

• 1 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 22, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mexico
  • LocationSilver Spring, MD

Posted 01 October 2015 - 08:26 AM

Hello there!

I am getting married at Azul Sensatori May 2016 and would like to know if anyone had any issues with having their reception in the ballroom? I would like to have it indoors so that my guests can have some AC!

Does anyone have any pictures to share of their ballroom reception?

Do you know if the decor in my attached picture is included in that?

Attached Files

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
  • 3,073 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 07:42 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Ashley and Congrats on your upcoming dw at Azul Sensatori!!! You've chosen a very picturesque venue - as you can see in these magical wedding moments that matter we captured there recently :)

.....these are taken from our Azul Sensatori Wedding Album:

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                        100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 Berg999

• 17 posts

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:56 PM

Hi there. I just came back from a Bride's dress rehearsal there. The ballroom is beautiful there. It's sort of shaped like a giant L. It's got beautiful marble flooring and it's neutral colors. They were updating it when we were there as well. It's possible for you to do similar d├ęcor but not 100% bc its not circular shaped. I have pics I can send later

#4 Violetasi30

• 16 posts

Posted 08 October 2015 - 11:14 AM

Hello Ladies!

I will be getting married at the Azul Sensatori resort in Mexico and I want to know about everything! lol I get married June 2016. I will be having the ceremony at the beach and the reception under the gazebo.

Do they give you an itinerary the day of so you know what will be expected or is that something you go over the planner with the Tuesday you arrive? Also, in terms of photographers, do you know of any that aren't so expensive? They have 2 on Weddings Lomas and their own but it's some what pricey. Just curious and excited at the same damn time!!

Blushing Bride

#5 JRodz

• 49 posts
        • Wedding Date:September 23, 2016
        • Wedding Location:Hyatt Ziva Cancun
        • LocationJersey Girl in Orlando, FL

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:12 AM

Hi Congratulations! 

I just booked my wedding for September 2016 at Azul. I'm torn w/ the sky terrace or beach. The reception under the gazebo how does that look? IS that on the beach or by the pool?  You also mentioned you went to the bride rehearsal. I was thinking of booking to go see sometime in Feb. Was it worth it??  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users