JoannaBanana

Joannabanana's Planning Thread - May 12Th 2016 - Grand Sirenis

Okay, now that I'm getting closer to my number I'm going to start planning.  I'll probably do between 50-60 of everything as I think I'm going to land just a little under/over that 50 mark.  So I made myself a list of things to start. 

- Buttons/pins - I was thinking of us all boarding the plane and I thought it would be fun to have something that identifies as part of the same group.  Maybe I'll make some buttons.  I'm still considering this.

- Locate decent canvas beach totes - One per room?

- Design a Yearbook style Who-is-Who package/map/itinerary etc

- Get badge holders and lanyards for room key holders

- Custom shot glasses for table markers/gift

- Finally pull my colour scheme together rather than my vague mental image of "orange and bright but not crazy bright....."

- Figure out what else I could do on my budget!

Oh right... and that dress situation....

Edited by JoannaBanana
  • Like 4

Love the ring box idea!! I keep seeing those little boxes at dollarama and have been thinking about it, but keep forgetting. I'm not even sure what i'll do for the ring box now.

So my remaining guest's have to pay an additional $200.  Could be better.  Could be worse.  Things are slightly tense with the agent.  After she provided me with the quotes I called in to make my initial deposit and I requested that I not be assigned to her.  They paired me with her anyway.  Now I'm wishing I stuck to my guns on that one, we don't communicate well.  She doesn't understand my questions, and I don't understand her answers.  I'm REALLY glad that I lied and said the deadline was today and not two weeks from now.

Ain't that the truth lol. Then do a crap job and have to rebuy the supplies lol

Maybe that was just me. Something's just didn't go my way!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I have been slacking on planning so I only have one thing to report. An alcohol influenced conversation finally led my man to understand that we do infact require tables. Victory!

• Like 4