Barcelo Bavaro Resort ! Help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 adrianaportela07

adrianaportela07
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 07:10 PM

Hello ladies

I'm already looking to book my wedding for 2016 at the beautiful resort in Bavaro but I have some questions and would love to connect with any past brides or new brides that are going to the same resort ...

My main concern is the guest list .
    We have a total of 91 invitations to be sent but we don't think all of them are going to show up..in the Package that I choose ( mint breeze ) says is for 20 guest.. Any idea how much it will be extra per chair and maybe per plate for the restaurant?
    I emailed the wedding coordinator but I haven't heard back yet :(

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Adriana

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 July 2015 - 10:33 AM

Congrats! Have you tried searching up top for the resort you're considering? Its definitely worth reading through the site to see if past brides have provided comments. You could also look through the resort reviews section to see if any past brides have written about their experience.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 JJCB0418

JJCB0418
    • 53 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Punta Cana - Barcelo Bavaro Palace Deluxe
    • LocationMaryland

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:39 AM

Hi Adriana,

I had the Tangerine package and paid $60 for additional guests.  I'm sure it's probably the same for the Mint package.  I'm sure your coordinator will get back to you soon for confirmation!

Best of luck - it'll be beautiful!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users