abeautyandthebusiness

Just Joined! Soon To Be A Jellyfish Bride

Hello everyone! I just wanted to introduce myself! I am Meg, I run a beauty blog on the side, AND I am currently planning our Destination Wedding in Punta Cana at the JellyFish! 

I am so excited to be joining and starting to plan our wedding! Any tips for a newbie to this board/planning a wedding in Punta Cana?? 

• Like 1

Congrats and welcome to the site! There are several past and present Punta Cana brides here! Just do a search in the search bar up top and I know you'll connect to several forums that you can read through. Definitely spend some time looking and reading. The ladies here are more than willing to pass on their experiences!

Good luck and happy planning!

Welcome to our forum community Meg and Congrats on your upcoming DR JellyFish wedding!!! You'll find lots of great resources here to help with your planning decisions, so well done on getting a wonderful start :)

For some added inspiration, here are some magical beach wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured in our beautiful Mayan Riviera......enjoy!

....from our Cover Photos Album:

11427375_10153408854794487_4566310682341

11334252_10153357324994487_6025654323044

10264266_10152377393459487_3877437393745

Wishing you happy research, and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

@@acw271011 and @ and @@Moments That Matter

Thank you for the welcome! I have been going back and looking and there is so much information! I am so glad out photographer suggested this site to us! I do have to say We don't really have much to do for now other than worry about a resort. We just want to book everything now to guarantee we have the venders we want for our wedding! 

• Like 1

Congrats!! I am trying to get information on pricing for the Jellyfish for a 2017 wedding as well, could you email me the info they sent you? I cannot get a hold of anyone :(

Thanks!! So exciting <3

desiree.ligotti@aloftmountlaurel.com

start by figuring out what is important and start there. 

Look at their variety of wedding packages and see what you like :)

Edited by AdamnJenn17