Maggie Sottero Reese Size 10 Or 12 And Villa Del Palmar

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 bianca81

• 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:11 PM

Hi my name is Bianca. I am trying to find a gently used wedding dress. Is anyone selling their Maggie Soterro Reese dress size 10 or 12 dress?

I am also interested in having a wedding at Villa del Palmar in Cabo under $10,000.00. Can anyone give me suggestions on how to do this? Thanks

in advance. 

#2 acw271011

• Moderators
    • 3,123 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 18 June 2015 - 08:23 AM

if you type in the "Maggie Sottero Reese" into the search bar up top I had a couple of listings come up but I can't paste the link from this computer. I honestly have no idea if they're still available or not, or even if the past bride will respond but it's worth a try. I think there were about 5 in total that were for sale.

The other place is www.preownedweddingdresses.com  It's a site for new/used wedding dresses. I checked it and there is one available but it's a size 4 but you could set up a dress alert in case one becomes available.

The other site I've heard about and had a very short peek at is tradesy.com  Again it's worth a try.

Good luck!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

#3 pjay

• 1,791 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
    • LocationToronto

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:53 AM

I am with @acw271011 on this one. www.preownedweddingdress.com has a TON of dresses and you can search for your dress specifically.Good luck with your search! :)

My planning thread :

#4 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 10:18 AM

Welcome to our forum community, bianaca81 and Congrats on your upcoming destination wedding!!! as you've already seen, there are tons of great resources here to help and support you in your planning process.

For some added inspiration, here are some wedding "moments that matter" Linc captured at some recent Mayan Riviera weddings......enjoy!

...from the Moon Palace Wedding Album:

....or these from the NOW Jade Wedding Album:

Wishing you best of luck with finding your perfect dress, and all the rest of your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users