Entertainment Flowers Wedding Cakes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 emmajames

emmajames
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:02 AM

Hi All!! 

We are getting married May 2016 in the Lake Iseo region. We have booked directly with the vendor so are not using a wedding planner. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any of the following that are located in or close to Lake Iseo:

• Florist
    • Entertainment - we are thinking of having a band and DJ
    • Photographer
    • Wedding cake 

Thank you all in advance  :)

Emma x 

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:34 AM

Congrats and welcome! I have to say I have no idea where the area is that you're getting married, and I had to look up where it is. Having said that, I did look up vendor reviews on this site - you can do it as well - but found two that seem to have been recommended by other brides that were married in Italy. Keep in mind that firstly I have no idea if they are near where you're going to be, and also they could have changed since they were posted. I can't post links due to restrictions at work so you'll have to copy the links yourself:

www.carlocarletti.com

www.imag1ne.com (yes that's a one I the website address) The fellow's name is Andy Turner, a Brit that relocated to Umbria. This is an old post so I don't know if it's still current or not.

www.wpja.com/wedding-photojournalism/italy/umbria-wedding-photographers.html

There were a couple of brides that suggested taking a photographer with you. I don't know if that's an option for you.

Definitely use the search bar up top. If it's a question that has been asked on this site in the past, it will come up when you do a search.

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 14 April 2015 - 06:45 AM

Welcome to our forum community, Emma and Congrats on your wedding coming up in Italy!!! It sounds really romantic :)

You're sure to find lots of great ideas and support here! Wishing you happy research and all the best with your plans - cheers!!! team MTM :)

11075019_10153194296304487_5102927083728

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Entertainment, Flowers, Wedding Cakes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users