• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 natmorales

natmorales
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding Date:April 26, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Lindo

Posted 24 January 2015 - 03:26 PM

I was looking into iberostar cancun, I hav found many reviews. Has anyone come across reviews or ever consider this resort?

#12 Msmimi

Msmimi
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:39 PM

Congratulations on your engagement.

#13 pjay

pjay
    • 1,791 posts
    • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
    • LocationToronto

Posted 10 February 2015 - 07:28 AM

Hi all, just need a little help. I am recently engaged and we are looking at a destination wedding. We would like the Riviera Maya area. It's going to be a large wedding. Any help on resorts for large weddings and is affordable for guests? Thank you ♥

We chose Beach Palace resort. We have been there and love that it isn't too large because we don't want to lose our wedding party for the whole week (some resorts that are really large may be harder to keep in contact and connected with everyone). Beach Palace is moderately priced.. I wouldn't say it's amazing, but I wouldn't say it's terrible either. For the week we are going in December it is $1663 per person, but we got the quote a year early and we are still gauranteed a one time price drop.

I'd say just let your TA know what you are looking for and a general budget.

My planning thread :
    http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#14 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 08:34 AM

Welcome to our forum community, natmorales and natalia555 and Congrats on your engagements and upcoming destination weddings!!! Just checking in to see how your plans are going and whether you're finding the info you need to make the best decisions for you?

There are lots of great resources here to help you with all of it, so wishing you happy research, and a wonderful journey ahead - Enjoy!!! team MTM :)

...these magical wedding moments that matter captured at the Grand Palladium Colonial Wedding for your inspiration....

11140765_10153293698539487_8238297962131

10830966_10153293698549487_5633169541755

11201154_10153293700544487_8522466241620

Edited by Moments That Matter, 19 May 2015 - 08:35 AM.

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#15 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 03 June 2015 - 07:18 AM

I was looking into iberostar cancun, I hav found many reviews. Has anyone come across reviews or ever consider this resort?

Hi @natmorales

We've shot some beautiful weddings at the Iberostar Cancun, they do a great job of ensuring that each event is personalized and unique. The beach is out of this world and it has a really great garden area that many resorts do not offer. Here is a taste of some lovely Iberostar Cancun wedding moments, hope it helps!

Beach-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_NC_0001.j

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_KA_

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_VL_

Beach-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_NC_0057.j

Destination-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_HA_

Cancun-Wedding-Iberostar_RR_0075.jpg

Beach-Wedding-Iberostar-Cancun_NC_0174.j

Cancun-Wedding-at-Iberostar-Cancun_TK_00

#16 bridecdb

bridecdb
        • 7 posts
          • LocationAtlanta, GA

Posted 14 November 2015 - 10:37 PM

Has anyone visited the Cancun/Riviera Maya area recently? I have heard a lot about the seaweed issue and wanted to know if this is affecting weddings? I was originally ready to book a resort in Riviera Maya (after months to research) but recently changed my location search to Cabo/Puerto Villarta because of all the bad press. I'm going nuts trying to narrow down hotels!! I would like to know if it's as bad as it looks in the news? 

CDB

#17 calgarybride2015

calgarybride2015
          • 4,505 posts
          • Wedding Date:January 21, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya
          • LocationCalgary, AB

Posted 15 November 2015 - 12:49 PM

I could be wrong but I believe the seaweed issue is now not such a big deal. It's calmed down and under control. I don't think it affects weddings persay. Just depends where you get married at the resort and how creative the photographer is. But again recent pictures show no seaweed for those resorts of the pics posted and the convos on FB just seemed to die off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

-Kim

Married on 2015/01/21 at the Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya with 43 guests in attendance   :)

Planning Thread - http://www.bestdesti...s-riviera-maya/

Wedding Pictures http://www.bestdesti...ra-maya/page-36

Wedding Review http://www.bestdesti...31#entry1885600

#18 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
          • 603 posts
            • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 16 November 2015 - 09:12 AM

Has anyone visited the Cancun/Riviera Maya area recently? I have heard a lot about the seaweed issue and wanted to know if this is affecting weddings? I was originally ready to book a resort in Riviera Maya (after months to research) but recently changed my location search to Cabo/Puerto Villarta because of all the bad press. I'm going nuts trying to narrow down hotels!! I would like to know if it's as bad as it looks in the news? 

@bridecdb the seaweed, comes and goes, currently is at a minimal plus most resort have people cleaning the sand on a daily basis. If you heart is set for Riviera Maya you should go for it.

Happy Planning!

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
            weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
            http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
            Joyce

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2016 Brides

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users