Kcole123 Planning Thread - April 17, 2015 - Melia Caribe Tropical

We have our other April 17th bride still awol too. Hope we hear from her soon!

• Like 1

I know inam anxious to also hear from her. Can't wait to see pics either.

Oh I ordered thank you cards last night while I was trying to write a review. I ordered them from shutter fly. New sign ups get 50 4x6 prints as well. So I ordered prints of different guests to go in their cards. I also have a full group photo print which I already have to go with everyone's thank you cards. I made sure to order enough of the group photo for everyone. So many prints came with my

Package. Can't wait to get the thank you cards now and get them sent out.

I am also looking

Into doing a photo book for our parents as a thank you gift. Not sure where to get one done though that is affordable. I was looking into my publisher but they seem to be expensive even though the quality seems good. Any ideas?

• Like 1

I know inam anxious to also hear from her. Can't wait to see pics either.

Oh I ordered thank you cards last night while I was trying to write a review. I ordered them from shutter fly. New sign ups get 50 4x6 prints as well. So I ordered prints of different guests to go in their cards. I also have a full group photo print which I already have to go with everyone's thank you cards. I made sure to order enough of the group photo for everyone. So many prints came with my

Package. Can't wait to get the thank you cards now and get them sent out.

I am also looking

Into doing a photo book for our parents as a thank you gift. Not sure where to get one done though that is affordable. I was looking into my publisher but they seem to be expensive even though the quality seems good. Any ideas?

Hehehe I got that same deal and sent everyone some extra pics. More for family and bridal party but I put those 50 pics to use!!! I had my group photo on the actual card. Great minds think alike.

Also doing photo books for the parents gifts. Costco's options seemed weak. Shutterfly with the exchange is too expensive so currently considering photo book Canada. Lots of options and good pricing -- even better? Frequent sales. Check them out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Oh that's great Kim I will have to check them out. Did you order yours yet?

Ahhaha Kim just went on their website and I actually came across that last night and they seemed good but didn't get a chance to fully look through because my computer shut down. But yeah they seem good so I may just order from them.

@@kcole123

Photobook Canada is pretty good..I used them for my friends book that I did for her. You can always get groupons for them too...in fact I think I saw a groupon for them yesterday!...I'm going to go look for you right now

Found it ...looks like it might end soon: Photbook Groupon

• Like 1

Oh that's great Kim I will have to check them out. Did you order yours yet?

Ahhaha Kim just went on their website and I actually came across that last night and they seemed good but didn't get a chance to fully look through because my computer shut down. But yeah they seem good so I may just order from them.

No haven't used them yet!  Some of the photo books I like are like 40 pages which I don't need, so I have been meaning to email them to see how to delete some of the pages!  I love some of their pre made forms so want to use those and just cut out the pages I don't need/want.   Just not sure I am creative enough on my own to start from scratch!

@@kcole123

Photobook Canada is pretty good..I used them for my friends book that I did for her. You can always get groupons for them too...in fact I think I saw a groupon for them yesterday!...I'm going to go look for you right now

Found it ...looks like it might end soon: Photbook Groupon

Oh yay thanks, will check it out now!

• Like 1

@@Meandhim

I have never used Groupon before (well never purchased anything from there) so when I purchase do I make two separate purchases in order to make two separate books or can I put in a quantity of two and it will still allow me to make two separate books?

• Like 1

@@Meandhim

I have never used Groupon before (well never purchased anything from there) so when I purchase do I make two separate purchases in order to make two separate books or can I put in a quantity of two and it will still allow me to make two separate books?

Ok I had to back and look at the Groupon...you can buy up to 10 Groupons at one purchase on Groupon but when you go to use at Photobook canada you can only use 1 groupon code per purchase...so you would have to order all your photobooks separately....

Just to let you know you wouldn't have to create your book twice....it saves it as file that you can keep on your computer... you would just have to order 1 and then order another 1 separately ... essentially paying shipping twice which sucks...So I guess you will have to weigh out if the savings are worth it. I've only used it for 1 book.

Another one I've used is Mixbook and they have a 50% coupon code ( MYD15 ) right now until April 27th. 

• Like 1

oh ok I understand what you are saying. I am wanting to create two separate books though just because there are family pictures I would use in my parent's that I wouldn't use in Nathan's parents and vise versa. I will have to have a look at the photo book thing when I go home. I got two redemption codes for the groupon so I will have to place two orders like you were saying because they won't allow the two redemption codes for the one order. Which does suck for shipping but the book is still cheaper than the ones I was looking at on My Publisher.

• Like 1