Cabo Etiquette Vendors

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kar8503

Kar8503
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

Hi Brides!

I am getting married NEXT WEEK at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas, and am in a bit of a panic over who to tip & how much! The resort is all-inclusive, and the wedding was booked as a package deal, so I'm not really sure what the protocol is. I assume I'll need to tip the bartender/waitstaff/DJ/coordinator - but have no clue how much! I regret not thinking about this earlier, or budgeting for it... What have other brides done in all-inclusive situations?

-Kari

#2 Mrsktobe

Mrsktobe
    • Site Supporter
    • 371 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 11, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Grand Bahia Principe Akumal/Blue Venado Beach Club
    • LocationOkotoks, AB

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

There is a tipping thread on here, I'll try to find it - it really helped me with tipping!

#3 randomtask

randomtask
    • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 11:55 PM

Hi Brides!

I am getting married NEXT WEEK at Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach in Cabo San Lucas, and am in a bit of a panic over who to tip & how much! The resort is all-inclusive, and the wedding was booked as a package deal, so I'm not really sure what the protocol is. I assume I'll need to tip the bartender/waitstaff/DJ/coordinator - but have no clue how much! I regret not thinking about this earlier, or budgeting for it... What have other brides done in all-inclusive situations?

-Kari

Hi Kari - What did you end up doing in terms of tips at PBSB? It'd be great if you could share. Thanks!

#4 deannawozniak

deannawozniak
      • 3 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 12, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Cabo San Lucas

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:40 AM

What did you end up doing in terms of tips? Would love your advice. Thanks!

#5 GVphotographer

GVphotographer
      • 2,667 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 23, 2016
      • Wedding Location:Puerto Los CAbos

Posted 11 February 2016 - 03:20 PM

Hello, I am a local and I am in the wedding industry and I would say just tip bartenders and the vendors that are outstanding, dont tip everybody

Gonzalo Verdeja

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Cabo, Etiquette, Vendors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users