1 reply to this topic

#1 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 11 August 2014 - 05:21 PM

So I just received an email from Palace resorts stating that they added a promotion for weddings. The wedding couple will receive 1 room night for every 10 rooms booked and the number of free nights is unlimited. The couple has 2 years to use the free nights at any palace resort.

Now, I wasn't able to find this on their website, but this does concern me. As the promotion for years has been free room nights based on total room nights booked not for the amount of rooma booked. Does anyone have any clarification on this? The free room nights is one of the reasons why we chose Palace and can surely get married in a country we never been to.

Does anyone have any insight?

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

#2 TheBHolders

TheBHolders
  • 363 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 17, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Moon Palace Cancun
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 12 August 2014 - 08:33 AM

Ok I just had my first bridezilla episode, the new promotion is not that bad. It is great if you are having a large group, if you are having a smaller group it might not be as beneficial. I will post the new promotion when I get to a computer.

So far 79 adult guests + bride and groom + 13 kids = 164 room nights. Focused on planning without stressing.

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users