Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Wedding

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
  • 284 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

@helenk....it is so light and I love it also.  The first one I liked if I was getting married here in the states in a church....but the lace is just so beautiful!!!  I knew it was for me and I love the sweetheart neckline, it gave me a chest that I don't have!!!  ;)

Well, it is official....we are getting married at the Royalton.  I spoke with the wedding planner there and my date is available and they have all of our contract info and the deposit.   I am just waiting for their confirmation email but she told me everything was a go!!!  I am now really excited.  475 days to go!!! :)

Edited by FutureMrsGlover, 02 July 2014 - 06:42 AM.

#22 helenk

helenk
  • 268 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 24, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites - Montego Bay, Jamaica
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:51 AM

@FutureMrsGlover YAY!!! Congrats!!! I know what a relief that is! :) I'm so happy you said it's light because I REALLY want a lace dress but was scared cuz I've heard they're heavy! So excited to go dress shopping! I uploaded pics into my gallery of the dress I'm obsessed with :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#23 FutureMrsGlover

FutureMrsGlover
  • 284 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Jewel Paradise Cove Beach Resort and Spa Runaway Bay Jamaica
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:03 AM

@helenk.....I looked at your gallery.....first your ring is gorgeous!!!  And that dress is beautiful!!  I love the detail!  If you try it on, make sure you post pics!!!  

#24 helenk

helenk
  • 268 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:15 PM

@FutureMrsGlover thank you! Your ring is beautiful too! Our men have good taste ;) I definitely will!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#25 AYC

AYC
  • 52 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Jamaica
  • LocationIberostar Rose Hall Suites

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:25 PM

Congratulations on your engagement.  I too am getting married at the Iberostar Rose Hall Suites this Nov.  Just beginning the planning process for the ceremony and reception.  I am currently also debating between a semi-private and private function. 

#26 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
  • 179 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
  • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

Hey Ladies

Thanks for all the information. I was actually trying to figure out if I was going to do private or semiprivate.  All of the information you ladies have provided is great! I will still have to do another visit to determine location of wedding and reception.

I want to bring over my own makeup artist and photographer.

Do you guys have a travel agent?? I have been in touch with two but have already dropped one because his price was way higher.

Have you all done reviews of the flower company they refer. I have done alot of research  and I have decided to bring my own silk flowers. 

Here's a site you can look at : http://www.littlebou...albouquets.html

and I'm going with blingbouquet.com

#27 helenk

helenk
  • 268 posts
  • LocationHouston, Texas

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:59 PM

@jennifernoel1 I'm just going to be using the flowers included in our package. We're not having a wedding party so we won't be needing anything extra.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#28 jennifernoel1

jennifernoel1
  • 179 posts
  • Wedding Date:October 23, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Montego Bay
  • LocationFort Lauderdale Florida

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:05 PM

Lucky you

#29 Paolah

Paolah
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:25 AM

Hello girls!!

Congrats on your engagements !!! 

My Fiance and I are starting our planning, and we are almost sure about Iberostar Rose Hall Suites too!

We plan to get married may/2016 (I know it is far, but I am a planner freak!). We are ABSOLUTELY lost, and all the info that you guys are posting are helping us so so much!!!

I'm fro Brazil and Mike is from Billerica, MA (Boston area), so we are going to have guests from both countries.

I can't wait to hear more and more about your wedding and plans!!!

xoxo

#30 beckys98

beckys98
    • 543 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 11, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Iberostar Rose Hall Suites Montego Bay

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:46 AM

@Paolah - Congrats! It's not really that far off! We booked the resort in July 2014 for our June 2015 wedding. We wanted to get our guests the information ASAP so they could start to save and book their travel. We leave for Jamaica in almost exactly 3 months!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users