Photo

Shuttle From Resort To Chapel In Pdc Help!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Rempe

Rempe
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 04:35 PM

Looking for a shuttle for 35 guests from our resort Gran Porto Real in Playa Del Carmen to the Nuestra Señora Chapel on 15 Ave & 12th St. We are having our wedding at the chapel and are having a hard time finding a shuttle to take our guests. Any suggestions?

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:11 AM

Have you tried looking online, or at the vendor review section on this site? I'm sure there would be something there. Or also there is a vendor here called Dream Weddings. If you message them I'm sure they'll have suggestions for you.

Good luck!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#3 stefnani

stefnani
    • 6 posts
    • Wedding Location:Playa del Carmen

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

I'm also looking for a shuttle, but from paradisus. Anyone have any suggestions?

Did you trying having the hotel set one up for you?

#4 iWeddingMexico

iWeddingMexico
    • Insiders
    • 36 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

I would check with the hotel but I mean the 2 locations are really only a few blocks away from each other so you are looking at 20 pesos taxi ride, less than 2 bucks. Might be more convenient. 

But check with the hotel because I am sure they have transfers. I can assist if you would like a transfer but those companies usually have a minimum rate which will be more than just everyone grabbing a taxi. 

iWedding Mexico takes the stress out of wedding planning! Always available and ready to help you achieve your dream wedding in paradise!

iWedding Mexico, Playa del Carmen
      daniela@iweddingmexico.com
      http://www.iweddingmexico.com

xoxoxo

#5 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:54 AM

Looking for a shuttle for 35 guests from our resort Gran Porto Real in Playa Del Carmen to the Nuestra Señora Chapel on 15 Ave & 12th St. We are having our wedding at the chapel and are having a hard time finding a shuttle to take our guests. Any suggestions?

Just curious.... when is your wedding, and would you be willing to do a review of the resort afterwards? I have a list of 3 that I'm looking at. I want to be really close to Playa and GPR is one of the ones I'm looking at. The reviews of the beach for the resort are a bit worrisome so I would love to hear your thoughts on the resort after your wedding!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users