Photo

Needed! Bridesmaid Bouquet -Hot Pink/orange

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 lisadra

lisadra
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:52 AM

I am looking for 4 bridesmaid bouquets. I don't want to pay $65 per bouquet for a 20 min ceremony. My wedding is at NOW Sapphire. I'm looking for fake/silk flowers or where I can have them ordered cheaper than $65

#2 acw271011

acw271011
    • Moderators
    • 3,128 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
    • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
    • LocationToronto Area

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:50 AM

Have you tried www.etsy.com ? I know there are quite a few brides on the site that have purchased flowers from the site. I'm not exactly sure which vendor - perhaps someone could chime in with additional info?

The other thing is that you could look through the vendor reviews and see who other brides have dealt with and what they have to say about them! I know there are quite a few florists in the Riviera Maya area, but they use the real flowers. If you specifically want silk, I'm sure there is someone on the site that has found somewhere to get them!

Good luck and happy planning!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users