Locations Fitness health Fitness

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown
  • 56 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 11:56 PM

Hi all!

I'm new here- only got engaged a month ago, and haven't even set a date yet!

But I've decided I HAVE to go with a destination wedding for two reasons:

1. I'm a soppy, sentimental romantic! I want sand and sunshine at the ceremony, and a real sunset to have my first dance to!

2. Most importantly- a destination wedding will force me to do some work to...

FIT INTO MY BIKINI!

Is anybody else on the wedding fitness train? I'm new here, so any suggestions of threads or forums to join would be great!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :rolleyes:

Emma

#2 Victor Herrera

Victor Herrera
    • Vendor
    • 41 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 05:43 AM

Hi all!

I'm new here- only got engaged a month ago, and haven't even set a date yet!

But I've decided I HAVE to go with a destination wedding for two reasons:

1. I'm a soppy, sentimental romantic! I want sand and sunshine at the ceremony, and a real sunset to have my first dance to!

2. Most importantly- a destination wedding will force me to do some work to...

FIT INTO MY BIKINI!

Is anybody else on the wedding fitness train? I'm new here, so any suggestions of threads or forums to join would be great!

Looking forward to getting to know you all :rolleyes:

Emma

Hi Maggie! Welcome to the forum

As Mexican and proud of it, I can only advice you the Riviera Maya. Everything you do here   will remain reflected on a wonderful picture that is our ancient culture, nature, beaches, cenotes, unique in the world, and for sure you will be blessed with a magnificent sunset.

Fitting in your Bikini it will come by itself when you begin with your wedding planning, it is the best training. ;)

This site is plenty of information, specially webinars are really useful.

All the best! sincerely

Victor Herrera

In the mean time I leave some of our Sunsets, 

10.jpg

83.jpg

Clau+Ken-16.jpg

logo 1296707874

Victor Herrera Photography

www.victorherrera.com.mx

info@victorherrera.com.mx

#3 acw271011

acw271011
      • Moderators
      • 3,128 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 20, 2011
      • Wedding Location:We tied the knot in Runaway Bay, Jamaica and renewed our vows in Mexico on our 4th Anniversary
      • LocationToronto Area

Posted 26 February 2014 - 06:28 AM

Congrats and welcome to BDW! You will definitely find a ton of information here and the brides, past and present, are always willing to share tips and ideas.

I would suggest using the search bar and keying what you're looking for. I would almost guarantee there will be at least one forum that will pop up that you can read through, probably more!

As well, take a look at the resort and vendor reviews. They might help you make a decision on the "where" of your destination wedding!

Good luck and happy planning!!

I said "yes" again to the love of my life at Grand Coral Beach Club, Playa del Carmen, Mexico on our 4th anniversary - October 20, 2015

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78874-acw271011-so-this-is-not-a-planning-thread-but/

event.png

#4 EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown
      • 56 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 11:43 PM

Thanks for the advice, acw271011, and for the beautiful sunset pics, Victor!

I'll get onto that search bar right away.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Locations, Fitness, health, Fitness

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users