Sign in to follow this  
anichols8

Grey and Yellow Theme (Napkins, Satin Chair Ties and Crossword/Sudoku Books for OOT)

Hi Ladies (and Gents)!

I have some items for sale from my wedding at Dreams Los Cabos.  I have 22 grey cloth napkins.  I also have 12 yellow satin chair ties and 12 silver satin chair ties.  I have 10 unused Sudoku and/or Crossword books leftover from my OOT bags.  And, I have two sets of three paper lanterns.  The lanterns require two AA batteries (not included).  The lanterns lasted the entire reception and then some.  I stated that I would only ship to the US because I understand that shipping outside of the US may almost make it non-beneficial for you when you factor in your shipping costs. 

The books were $0.68 each pre-shipping, I am selling all ten (10) for $3.00.

The napkins and chair sashes all came together and were a total of $38.46.  The sashes were $0.81 and the napkins were $0.56.  I am selling them all for $15.00.

I honestly don't remember how much the lanterns were so I will throw them in for free to whomever wants them.

If you are interested but don't want/need the full amounts, let me know and I am sure we can work something out.  I really don't want to be left with one or two of anything

Hello - How are you? I had sent you a private message right before they re did the site.. So I do not know if you got and/or replied to my message, because they were all deleted.

I was wondering if the lanterns are still available and how much would they be to ship to 02476?

Thanks