• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ASAtobe

ASAtobe
  • 75 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 07 November 2013 - 04:18 PM

Does anyone have any specific experiences with either one of these resorts they could share...I can't make a decision...There will be around 30 people in my group and we are all between 23-28 so having fun is really important...any help would be appreciated! I'm stressing!

#2 TA Patty

TA Patty

Insiders

• Insiders
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 09:22 AM

Good Morning - Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I am one of the BDW TA's and I have been to both Dreams Palm Beach and Dreams Punta. What are your specific questions and I'll do my best to answer. Thanks! TA PAtty

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings? We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews HERE.

Awards and recognition:

Palace Resorts Top PRO Agency
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator
    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner
    Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency | Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner | Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner

#3 ASAtobe

ASAtobe
    • 75 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 16, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Cancun Mexico

Posted 08 November 2013 - 02:13 PM

I was wondering between the two resorts which are more fun? I am sure they are similar but I have a young crowd coming and we all kind of want to party a little, nothing too crazy but we want it to be a good night life as well as fun during the day. That is really my major concern. I also wondered as far as weddings go which has a prettier landscape and requires the least amount of decorations? Is the hour long ride to the Punta Cana bad? I am concerned about making everyone ride for and extra hour on top of their flights. I know they probably won't mind and my fiance says I am thinking to hard about that kind of stuff but if its a miserable ride then I don't want to subject them to that. Was the PC worth the ride I guess is my question? I am sure I will have more questions but THANK YOU SO MUCH for answering these!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users