Photo

Anyone had a spray tan before theie wedding?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:53 AM

Hello! I am a pretty pale person, who tends to burn quite easily in the sun. I typically go to a tanning bed before I head down south to get a base tan so I don't bur. However, I am now maturing and realizing that it really does make you age faster and damage the skin much more quickly. So I am toying with the idea of getting a spray tan before I leave. I just did a trial one over the weekend and I was really impressed with how natural it looked and how great I felt! My only concern is will it last long enough? We get married 4 days into our trip, but I love the ocean and the beach and I am worried it might streak or wear off more quickly if I go in the ocean. Anyone have any experience with this? Did you get a spray tan and how long/well did it last?

#2 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 08 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by csho 

Hello! I am a pretty pale person, who tends to burn quite easily in the sun. I typically go to a tanning bed before I head down south to get a base tan so I don't bur. However, I am now maturing and realizing that it really does make you age faster and damage the skin much more quickly. So I am toying with the idea of getting a spray tan before I leave. I just did a trial one over the weekend and I was really impressed with how natural it looked and how great I felt! My only concern is will it last long enough? We get married 4 days into our trip, but I love the ocean and the beach and I am worried it might streak or wear off more quickly if I go in the ocean. Anyone have any experience with this? Did you get a spray tan and how long/well did it last?

hey you!  lol

I got a spray tan before i went to mexico and i found it faded off pretty quick in the water. Something about the salt just washes it off faster. The typically last 7 days, but i did notice it faded faster, however once im i n the sun i tan pretty fast so i didnt notice at much.

I am tanning about 2 months before the wedding, I just cant go there as pale as i am right now lol. But i know what you mean about maturing antd it aging faster. I use to tan alt he time, but signiificantly stopped now. Ill only tan if there i a event or going somewhere, in the summer tho i like to be in the sun.  damn skin cancer:( lol

#3 csho

csho
  • 1,007 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 5, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Iberostar Laguna Azul, Varadero Cuba
  • LocationHalifax, NS

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:16 AM

hey you!  lol I got a spray tan before i went to mexico and i found it faded off pretty quick in the water. Something about the salt just washes it off faster. The typically last 7 days, but i did notice it faded faster, however once im i n the sun i tan pretty fast so i didnt notice at much. I am tanning about 2 months before the wedding, I just cant go there as pale as i am right now lol. But i know what you mean about maturing antd it aging faster. I use to tan alt he time, but signiificantly stopped now. Ill only tan if there i a event or going somewhere, in the summer tho i like to be in the sun.  damn skin cancer:( lol

Thanks Danielle, I found mine wore off pretty quickly so I don't think I will do it for the wedding since I can't get it done the day before. I'll just have to go regular tanning... ack it hurts me to say that but I am going to be vain this once for my wedding haha

#4 DANIELLE03

DANIELLE03
  • 413 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 16, 2014
  • Wedding Location:RIU OCHO RIOS
  • LocationWINNIPEG,MANITOBA,CANADA

Posted 13 November 2013 - 09:41 AM

LOL OH i am forsure just regular tanning. I got  a spray tan for this past weekend and its already worn off and that was regular water lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users