• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
  • Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 06:34 AM

Hi ladies!

My fiance has two sisters and a step-sister who I did not ask to be in my bridal party. I'm an only child so we just chose to have friends instead of family in our wedding parties. I do however want to do something to surprise them and make them feel special on our wedding day. Any ideas? They won't want to read anything and the programs will already be on everyone's seats. I'm thinking maybe wrist corsage?

Please help!! Xoxo.

#2 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:00 AM

Hey girl!

Are you close with the at all?  I would suggest wrist corsages and possibly inviting them to spend the day with you and your girls getting ready so they feel like they are a part of your big day! :)

#3 ChelseaCat802

ChelseaCat802
    • Site Supporter
    • 229 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:11 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shan0487 

Hey girl!

Are you close with the at all?  I would suggest wrist corsages and possibly inviting them to spend the day with you and your girls getting ready so they feel like they are a part of your big day! :)

Hey love! I'm only close with his oldest sister, his younger sister and step-sister not at all. They're not really "girly" so I don't know if they would like flowers. Tough decision!

#4 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 27 September 2013 - 09:03 AM

Hmmm that is tough... I I'm sure you will make the right decision!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChelseaCat802 

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shan0487 

Hey girl!

Hey love! I'm only close with his oldest sister, his younger sister and step-sister not at all. They're not really "girly" so I don't know if they would like flowers. Tough decision!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users