Thinking of joining WW again

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sarah Spain

Sarah Spain
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:58 AM

I had WLS in 2005 and have thought of joining WW again.  I have lost a total of 160 pounds but have gained back 20 after having twins and getting married and want to start back to a program.  What I love about WW is that you can still eat anything you want as opposed to a complete NO on some things.  I started back working out this week, at 4 AM...so my week has been really good.

The biggest problem that i struggle with is finding time to go to meetings.  I know I can do the online portion only but the meetings are just so motivating.

Who has done well with just the online or who cannot do without the meetings??  

#2 babystace1985

• 155 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 07:10 PM

First off CONGRATS on your weight loss! I too was once a faithful WW meetings attendee and online points tracker. I fall off the wagon whenever I stop attending meetings on a regular basis. I'll track for a while, exercise, weigh and measure my food for a while but in the end for me the accountability of the meetings r the only way. I want to go back but am waiting until I am closer to goal so I don't have to pay lol.
      Those who matter don't mind. Those who mind don't matter. -Dr. Seuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users