Wedding photos are the only commemoration of the hours and money spent to plan one of the most important days of your life. Therefore other than the choice of a life partner, choosing the wedding photographer is the most important wedding- related decision you will make. So is not to be taken lightly.
Here some tips to make the right decision selecting the photographer to record your Big Day;
1. Choose the style of the wedding photography. Make some research about the photo trends; Traditional, Candid shots, Glamour-fashion, Combined style, Eclectic, etc.
2. Decide the level of service you want for your wedding photographer; 1-3 hours for the ceremony and cocktail hour may be enough for you. Some couples may prefer a complete package that include; Getting ready session, rehearsal dinner, bridal portraits & newlywed photos, Trash the Dress.
3. Decide how many images you would like from your wedding celebration. Some photographers may provide you with under 100 images to remember your wedding day by. Higher-end photographers often capture thousands of images (generally from 1,000 to 3,000) for you to keep forever.
4. Decide how many edited & printed photos you want from you photographer, to display them for years after as a reminder of the wedding day. Many brides who choose photographers that only give them a disc of their images (no album, prints or other items) find that they lack the time, software or knowledge to create their own albums, properly edit the photos (crop, color correct, etc.).
5. Determine your budget.
6. Determine what form of your pictures you will want from your photographer. Just purchasing the prints is sometimes economical if you do not want an album. If you expect to need a large number of prints, it may be better (and faster) to purchase the negatives from your photographer and have the copies made privately, at your leisure. If you plan to use the images in numerous creative ways, or want to post them to a website or include them in a screen saver, you will probably want to receive the digital photo files directly from your photographer via the Internet or on a CD-ROM.
Contact Ocean Photo Studio and find out about our special offers and packages;
Follow us in
Edited by Hamsterlaugh