Photo

Beautiful Designer Hi-Low Reception Gown

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Renewedbride

Renewedbride
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:32 PM

I recently got married and I used this dress as my 2nd wedding gown for the reception. Beautifully made and designed and still in excellent condition. It was a hit! :-) Dress was worn for less than 3 hours. Asking $500 OBO. Also selling accessories (shoes, jewelry, head jewelry if interested). Dress would be perfect for a wedding, prom, or any other formal event. Size 18, but of course that's formal size not street size. Also my ceremony gown was a Sottero as well and it was a size 14 just to put the size into perspective. Attached a size chart for this gown as well. Both dresses have a corset bodice which allows for you to easily lose or gain weight and still have a great fit. Description of the dress is below: Maggie Sottero P1630- paid $575 + tax and $75+ tax for alterations (no hemming needed, but they created a bustle for the train) Perfectly posh hi-lo dress by Flirt by Maggie Sottero The exquisite design of this strapless Flirt by Maggie Sottero P1630 hi-lo dress is sure to tickle you pink! Its sweetheart bodice boasts fine ruching and subtle vertical stripes. A lavishly embellished belt fits along the natural waistline. Bold, oversized ruffles tumble down the hi-lo skirt to add plenty of drama. ***Also selling my ceremony gown: Maggie Sottero "Adorae" in Ivory, size 14 with bubble hem. Wore for less than 1 hour, in perfect condition. Paid over $1400 for the dress with alterations. Asking $1000 OBO.

#2 traylynn

traylynn
    • 154 posts

Posted 10 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Renewedbride 

I recently got married and I used this dress as my 2nd wedding gown for the reception. Beautifully made and designed and still in excellent condition. It was a hit! :-) Dress was worn for less than 3 hours. Asking $500 OBO. Also selling accessories (shoes, jewelry, head jewelry if interested). Dress would be perfect for a wedding, prom, or any other formal event. Size 18, but of course that's formal size not street size. Also my ceremony gown was a Sottero as well and it was a size 14 just to put the size into perspective. Attached a size chart for this gown as well. Both dresses have a corset bodice which allows for you to easily lose or gain weight and still have a great fit. Description of the dress is below: Maggie Sottero P1630- paid $575 + tax and $75+ tax for alterations (no hemming needed, but they created a bustle for the train) Perfectly posh hi-lo dress by Flirt by Maggie Sottero The exquisite design of this strapless Flirt by Maggie Sottero P1630 hi-lo dress is sure to tickle you pink! Its sweetheart bodice boasts fine ruching and subtle vertical stripes. A lavishly embellished belt fits along the natural waistline. Bold, oversized ruffles tumble down the hi-lo skirt to add plenty of drama. ***Also selling my ceremony gown: Maggie Sottero "Adorae" in Ivory, size 14 with bubble hem. Wore for less than 1 hour, in perfect condition. Paid over $1400 for the dress with alterations. Asking $1000 OBO.

Beautiful dress

#3 Renewedbride

Renewedbride
      • 52 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:12 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by traylynn 

Beautiful dress

Thanks!

#4 rvalenka

rvalenka
        • 353 posts