14 replies to this topic

#1 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
  • 455 posts
  • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
  • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
  • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:49 AM

Here are the pics of my OOT bags!! Everyone and loved them and everything was used, most things by everyone and somethings were just used by one or two people, but with 29 guests, I think that is pretty good!!

This is the bag, just a plain paper gift bag from AC Moore with a label I made from VistaPrint, and mugs I had made from an ebay seller.

Off bug wipes and medicine packs with Ibuprofen, Tums, Aloe gel and Neosporin.

Lint rollers I found at the dollar section in Target, 2 for a $1 and playing cards from Oriental Trading Co that I bought from another bride

Room key holders and chapstick, idea from another bride, MK0386

Do not disturb door hangers made with VistaPrint.

Everyone loved all the goodies and I had a great time putting everything all together!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#2 Jenn963

Jenn963
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

very nice!! love all the details :) love your color theme :) 

#3 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
    • 455 posts
    • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Jenn963 

very nice!! love all the details :) love your color theme :) 

Thank you!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#4 shugapop1

shugapop1
    • 868 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:02 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jennifer8913 

Here are the pics of my OOT bags!! Everyone and loved them and everything was used, most things by everyone and somethings were just used by one or two people, but with 29 guests, I think that is pretty good!!

This is the bag, just a plain paper gift bag from AC Moore with a label I made from VistaPrint, and mugs I had made from an ebay seller.

Off bug wipes and medicine packs with Ibuprofen, Tums, Aloe gel and Neosporin.

Lint rollers I found at the dollar section in Target, 2 for a $1 and playing cards from Oriental Trading Co that I bought from another bride

Room key holders and chapstick, idea from another bride, MK0386

Do not disturb door hangers made with VistaPrint.

Everyone loved all the goodies and I had a great time putting everything all evertogether!

everything is gorgeous. I'm having hard time just doing the cards for my lanyards.(sooo not skilled to do things like this) and i want door hangers so bad. lol

#5 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
      • 187 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

I really like your OOT bags. I'm not at the stage of planning yet but I get so excited when I see others. It gives me alot to think about when making my own! Thanks for the pictures

#6 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
        • 455 posts
        • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:30 PM

thank you ladies!! it you need any help let me know!! I'm going through wedding planning withdrawal!!

everything is gorgeous. I'm having hard time just doing the cards for my lanyards.(sooo not skilled to do things like this) and i want door hangers so bad. lol

I really like your OOT bags. I'm not at the stage of planning yet but I get so excited when I see others. It gives me alot to think about when making my own! Thanks for the pictures

#7 shugapop1

shugapop1
        • 868 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 06:03 PM

thank you ladies!! it you need any help let me know!! I'm going through wedding planning withdrawal!!

I need help making the cards for the Idbadges abd some door hanger. Need help will pay. Lol

#8 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
          • 455 posts
          • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I need help making the cards for the Idbadges abd some door hanger. Need help will pay. Lol

lol ok! what is your theme and your colors?

#9 shugapop1

shugapop1
          • 868 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

lol ok! what is your theme and your colors?

I don't really havd a theme. We're getting married in jamaica om beach. My colors are fuchsia, tangerine, yellow.

#10 MrsPeele2B

MrsPeele2B
            • 187 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 05:53 AM

Originally Posted by shugapop1 

I don't really havd a theme. We're getting married in jamaica om beach. My colors are fuchsia, tangerine, yellow.

Those are great colors! I'm kinda envious that you're already so far ahead on the planning schedule. I really need to get my butt in gear!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users