DIY Bikini Bottoms for Bridesmaids & MOH - SOOO EASY!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaCat802

• Site Supporter
  • 229 posts

Posted 27 August 2013 - 08:46 AM

This is by far the easiest DIY project I have done so far. Even if you're not familiar with iron-on transfers, you should be just fine! All you do is find some cute bikini bottoms, purchase the iron-on sequins, iron on and VOILA! I also purchased some iron-on letters and will make "Mrs. Daneault" for the day after wedding, my fi will totally love it!

I purchased my black bikini bottoms from Wal-Mart for less than $5 each and the iron-on transfers were from Hobby Lobby and were $2.50. So this project cost me $7.50 for each of my girls. I think they will totally love them and will make for such a cute picture!

Just make sure you use the delicate setting on your iron with NO steam. The tags on the bathing suits said you're not supposed to iron them, but I figured for the price it was worth to try it and I had no issues!

#2 MrsPeele2B

• 187 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 08:54 AM

WOW that's so neat!! I swear you ladies are really creative. I may or may not be borrowing this idea. :) Thanks for sharing.

#3 ChelseaCat802

• Site Supporter
      • 229 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:50 AM

Aw thank you so much! Now is the time to get bathing suits - they're all on clearance!

#4 newlyengaged13

• 99 posts
        • Wedding Date:May 4, 2014
        • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
        • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 30 August 2013 - 09:33 PM

Super cut Chelsea.  Love this!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users