Photo

Honeymooning in the Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 brownsugarbride

brownsugarbride
  • 599 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 10:29 AM

We already have our date and venue (Blue Venado Beach Club) set for our wedding---I am so excited! However, we don't want to stay at our AI, Now Jade for our honeymoon. So far, my top choices are Le Reve, El Dorado Royale, and Secrets Maroma. My criteria are great food, adults-only, romantic properties that will allow us both to relax! I don't need to stay in an AI. In fact, I would actually like staying somewhere that allows us to get into town and travel to various sites during the week. I'd love to hear from anyone that has honeymooned at these places. Also, I'm worried about not getting Le Reve because most people seem to buy it out for weddings. Also, does anyone know of specials that they are running for next year?

#2 DinaQtobe

DinaQtobe
    • 450 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 21, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 18 August 2013 - 11:49 AM

I've been to the El Dorado Royale.  It was amazing.  The food is fantastic and I felt like we were treated like royalty.  The staff really go above and beyond to make you happy.  There is not one negative thing I could say about the resort.  It's huge with tons of pools, and a long beach (which is quite rocky).   I love the Royale so much that we are going to the El Dorado Maroma for our honeymoon and I can't wait!!!! 

#3 BrideToBeJolie

BrideToBeJolie
    • 161 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 7, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire, Riviera Cancun

Posted 25 August 2014 - 05:36 PM

Hope you had a wonderful honeymoon!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users