Dreams Riviera Cancun Bride January 2014

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MrsSmith2BMex

• 30 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi Everyone

My name is Lou and I am marrying Mike on January 6th 2014 at Dreams Riviera Cancun.  We are an "older" bride and groom , we both lost our partners suddenly and tragically within 3 weeks of each other and are very lucky to have found love again.  Our wedding is very small and intimate, just 7 of us.  My son who is 13 is giving me away, my daughter aged 20 is my chief bridesmaid with our daughter in law to be my other bridesmaid.  Mike's 2 sons aged 16 and 22 are his best men.

We got engaged in June in Playa Mujeres and did a site visit to Dreams whilst there.  It was perfect for our family wedding and we booked it on our return to the UK.  I have just ordered my wedding dress, and now am looking for our bridesmaids dresses.

I never thought I would be a bride again and am very excited and so looking forward to becoming Mrs Smith,

Lou xxx

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,071 posts

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:19 PM

Congrats Lou & Mike!!! yes, it's very special to find wonderful love - at any stage of life!!! Congrats on your Cancun wedding next Jan!!! how wonderful to include all the kids too! will make it that much more special for everyone - great plan!

Wishing you every happiness going forward! Cheers :)

team MTM :)

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users